At long last, we return to the story of Orpheus.
In time, Orpheus managed to rebuild a life for himself — a life decidedly different from his previous one, a life that would reinvent (and call into question) his legacy for the ages to come.
The music in today’s episode is from The Ten Thousand Things.
With everything going on right now, it’s almost impossible to know where to start when it comes to supporting good causes out there who are committed to helping the poor and at-risk. Here are a few places to start:
- Planned Parenthood
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- The International Refugee Assistance Project
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- The Trevor Project
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- The National Partnership for Women and Families
- The National Alliance to End Homelessness
- The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
- Council on American-Islamic Relations
And don’t forget, there are plenty of local nonprofit organizations and charities in your community that need volunteers as well as donations.